EXPATRIATE RECRUITMENT & MANAGEMENT
Global assignment done the right way
Global assignments have proven continuously to carry considerable costs, time-consuming and efforts for companies involved in expatriate placements. In response to this challenge, Talents and Skills Africa has expanded its Global Employment Service offering to include Expatriate Management Service.
In the management of our expatriate contract personnel, strict processes and controls are in place to obtain the necessary work permits, we ensure that our expatriate Associates are working within the Nigerian legislation.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Advising on visa requirements
- Coordinating the issuance of appropriate visas and permits for Associates
- Processing extensions
- Processing conversions
- Subject to Regularization (STR) Visas
- Temporary Work Permit (TWP)
- Conversions where applicable – TWP to Residence Permit
- CERPAC – Residence Permit
- Re-entry Visas
While assessing the best approach, we first consider your business as well as factors such as, locations, trends and other relevant logistics.