Our Client is a leading organisational development consulting and provider of corporate learning and development provider in Africa. They are in the process of implementing strategic growth imperative that will cut-across Africa as a dominant player transforming lives for individual professionals and corporate entities. The clientele cuts across industries verticals both in Government, NGO and Private sectors.
- To drive the planning, implementation and achievement of the business growth, customer engagement and goodwill and online reputational management goals and objectives of the Company.
- Develop and implement online marketing plans and ensure satisfactory Customer Acquisition, Engagement & Servicing through business related offerings as well as other service solution for the organisation.
- Responsible for the SEO/SEM management of our websites and the email marketing platforms of the group.
- Develop and design creative contents, graphics and posts using social media and other leads funnel as appropriate
Digital marketing functions
Commonly required digital marketing techniques you need to use include:
- social media marketing – developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
- search engine optimisation (SEO) – developing strategies to increase the number of visitors to a website by achieving high-ranking placements in search results.
- pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns – sponsored online advertising paid for by the business to appear alongside non-paid search results.
- mobile marketing – includes web-based, app-based, in-game, location-based and SMS marketing.
- affiliate marketing – where other business allows our business (affiliate) to sell products on their website. The affiliate is paid commission for each customer brought to the website by their own marketing strategies.
- google analytics – service allows you to analyze in-depth detail about the visitors on the websites. It provides valuable insights that can help you to shape the success strategy of your business.
As a virtual assistant, you’ll need to:
- create and upload copy and images for the organisation’s website
- write and dispatch email marketing campaigns
- provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- design website banners and assist with web visuals
- communicate with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners
- conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- use web analytics software to monitor the performance of websites and make recommendations for improvement
- contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications
- assist with paid media, including liaising with digital advertising agencies
- develop and integrate content marketing strategies
- keep up to date with current digital trends and implement sale
- create and manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities
- negotiate with media suppliers to achieve the best price for the company.
Working hours are typically 45 to 50 hours per week, in some instances, hours will increase during large-scale marketing campaigns and project work.
Short-term contracts are also available, generally through recruitment agencies.
What to expect
- The role is largely non-office based with a lot of communication by internet, phone, email and conference calls.
- Visit to office may be required, especially for weekly meetings and in situation where visits to clients is essential part of the job.
- Flexible working patterns and working from home.
- Self-employment or freelance work is possible for very experienced digital marketers (with verifiable tract records) who choose to become independent consultants.
- Due to the changeable and fast-paced nature of the digital marketing sector the role is challenging but rewarding.
You must possess:
- current skills in web designing and management
- strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
- excellent written communication skills for producing high quality content
- creative and copy writing skills
- attention to detail and accuracy
- the ability to work independently and flexibly
- capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
- the ability to work as part of a dynamic growing team
- organisational skills with the ability to deliver a high volume of quality work
- creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- the ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- networking and analytical skills
- knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms
- excellent IT skills and advanced internet usage.
- strong graphic designing
How To Apply
Applicant should send CV to jobs2mctimothyassociates.com or email@example.com copying firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Address Lagos
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5