Our Client, a world leader in the delivery of tailored constructive solutions for virtually any type of constructive project, combining high-quality products expert technical support, customer service and innovation with global presence in United states, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Cameroon, Ivory Coast and Nigeria is seeking to Employ an TECHNICAL SALES EXECUTIVE.
The candidate will promote and sell company products by demonstrating the advanced technical functions of the product as well as its uses and benefits.
- Maintain and grow our business with our existing major accounts
- Management of new sales leads, including qualification, response, recording and follow up with the objective of securing purchase orders. Working with teammate to coordinate outcomes
- Report to Head of Sales, and work with her/him to maximize growth
- Assist external Technical Sales Executive in making appointments and meeting the Sales Team targets
- Send quotations, pursuing these to purchase orders
- Liaise with technical colleagues and our Order Fulfillment Team to respond to customer queries
- Use and maintain our CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
- Meet with customers and prospects who visit our Technology Centre, and occasional site visits
- Maximize the opportunities from our existing customer base
- Prospect for new customers within key target growth areas
- Take part in monthly sales meetings
- Negotiate pricing within predetermined parameters as agreed with the Head of Sales
- Report on competitive activity and recommend actions were deemed necessary
- 3 years proven track record in a successful business-to-business sales environment, preferably to manufacturers
- Must have a science qualification, preferably H.N.D Level as a minimum.
- Professional demeanor and attitude, outgoing and friendly
- Organized, focused, sales-driven
- Excellent telephone manner
HOW TO APPLY
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Experience Level Junior