State Program Officer At Association For Reproductive And Family Health (ARFH)
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Reproductive Health and Family planning (RH / FP), Care and Treatment of HIV / AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and OVC etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We seek applications from qualified persons for the position below on RASuDiN Project:
State Program Officer
Reports to: The Program Manager
- Coordinate and facilitate RH / FP service delivery (quality and systems strengthening) and other related activities in project anchor sites and respective LGAs.
- Liaise with State FP team and other relevant government representatives (LGA health team) to facilitate quality improvement / health system strengthening activities
- Facilitate review meetings, addressing gaps, etc. among FP service providers -Government & Community health workers
- Prepare and submit detailed progress reports on project activities on monthly, quarterly, bi-annual or annual basis to the project coordinator and as necessary
- Developing innovative strategies to strengthen the effectiveness and quality of service provision in their areas of assigned responsibility
- Proactively and efficiently managing the implementation of the project activities within their states of assignment
- Ensure the prudent use of funds in the implementation of project activities as set out in the project plan
- Participating in development, management and review of program activities of Community health workers
- Liaise with other PHCDA, SMOH, CBOS, public and private Health facilities, FP sites / clinics and other state / community partners in the state
- Monitoring and evaluating progress of initiatives in areas of responsibility.
- Mentor and Support CORPs on service delivery and data collection.
- Participate actively in any other duties assigned by the Programme Manager.
- Applicants must be Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Midwife (RM) with BSc in Nursing, degree in Medicine or related field.
- Possession of a Master’s degree in Public Health or Social work will be added advantage, with 6 years’ experience on donor funded family planning project in Nigeria with good knowledge of national health programs, health system, NGOs and collaborative relationship and liaison with stakeholders at all levels.
- Must possess hands-on experience in Family Planning Service Delivery. Excellent writing and oral communication skills, with proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Power point
Application Closing Date
Friday, 28th, February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Also send their comprehensive CV and Cover Letter, in ONLY one attachment (MS Word document), explaining suitability for the job to: email@example.com Please indicate the title of post applied for in the subject line of the email.
- Applicants who failed to comply with the above instructions will be disqualified while only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails / mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees. Candidates must provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of the referees.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Click the Apply now button to send your application