- Provide the perfect service experience for every Guest
- Ensure the Guest feels important and welcome in the shop
- Apply positive suggestive sales approach to guide Guests
- Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
- Assist in keeping the shop clean and safe
- Must follow all cash handling policies and procedures
- Report to Work on time and in proper uniform
- Help Customers Find Items on Sales Floor
- Responsible dealing with customer complaints.
- Receiving and storing the delivery of large amounts of stock
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
- Customer Service Certification and proven waiter experience
- Any related customer service/oriented experience will be considered
- Ability to comprehend and communicate in fluent English
- Having a friendly and engaging personality.
- Comfortable working with members of the public.
- Should have a confident manner.
- Must be helpful and polite.
- Should be of a smart appearance.
- Assistants should be physically fit as they will be on their feet for most of the day
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact information to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Address 12b Olumoroti street, Gbagada phase II, Lagos nigeria
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5