We are looking to hire an experienced Senior HR Associate to provide leadership and HR functional expertise
- Partnering with business leaders, to ensure the business has in place the most effective organization to deliver the business strategy.
- Providing analytics using Excel and SAP by partnering with the compensation, benefits, HR development, HR business services, coaching & capability and recruiting teams to ensure the business attracts, motivates, and develops.
- Implementing and applying HR processes, policies and standards in a way that fits the local legislative and cultural environment. Recommending and championing change to policy and procedures where necessary.
- Handling employee relations and inquiries related to policies and procedures by conducting interviews and gathering information for matters such as harassment allegations, work complaints or other concerns.
- Conducting surveys, interviews, and other research related to human resource policies, compensation, and employee engagement.
- Ensuring the business can attract, motivate, develop and retain great talent through effective resourcing, training & development, performance management and reward strategies.
- Ensuring the individual and collective relationships between the business and its people are healthy, open and collaborative through appropriate communication strategies and management behavior.
- Championing Values and utilizing them to build a positive business culture.
- Acting as a coach and source of advice on performance and development issues – intervening where necessary to improve management and team effectiveness.
- Implementing initiatives in the areas such as organization development, rewards, and bench strength management to support all the above.
Human Resources Associate Job Requirements
- BA/BS in business, human resources, organizational leadership or related field is required
- Professionally certified in Human Resource (SPHR, CPPLP, SHRM-SCP, CIPM) is required
- 7- 9 years’ experience in corporate HR
- Highly proficient with Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to maintain employee confidentiality
- Superior attention to detail.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with ADP payroll is preferred
HOW TO APPLY
Candidate should visit www.talentsandskills.net
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10