Our Client, one of Nigeria’s leading online marketplace which is a one-stop shop for all IT needs with a retail customer base that continues to grow exponentially and an excellent track record in the before and after sales of PCs, Laptops, Printers, Mobile phones amongst others, is seeking to employ an Accountant who will be in charge of the finance, treasury and audit functions of the entire organization.
• Ensure the coordination of the statutory audit, year in year out, and resolve all possible queries
• Ensure the efficient management of company’s bank accounts
• Maintain and manage all financial records, logs, spreadsheets, and registers
• Ensure the company’s banking operations; seeing to it that all funds are appropriately banked ensuring efficiency and returns
• Provide inputs and advice to company. This could include recommending changes that will maximize revenue and profit
• Ensure tax regulations are in compliance with established standards
• Ensure the robust and efficient tax planning and filing with the relevant bodies
• See to it that the financial position of the company is well calculated daily
• Check and verify cash transactions; and also investigate and propose possible resolution for any discrepancies
• Responsible for interest and debt analysis, with provision of relevant information and report
• Take care of the cash management system of the company and their payment mechanism
• Responsible for following up on financial proceedings, and ensuring tasks are completed on schedule.
• Proficiency in communicating with the management and staff of the company
• Ability to assign duties and to management a team effectively
• Self-motivated individual with effective organizational skills
• Ability to undertake multiple tasks at the same time without losing focus
• Must be proactive, with the ability to meet and surpass project deadlines
• Possess exceptional analytical reasoning skills to think problems thoroughly and generate solutions.
• HND/Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting, Accountancy and Management Administration
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Accounts department
• Knowledge of ERP Systems is an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates should visit www.talentsandskills.net and send applications to email@example.com copying firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as stated above.
- Address LAGOS
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5