Our Client, an Indigenous food mart company is seeking to employ a qualified sales Representative.
- Act as the liaison between customers and the company by addressing customer issues and solving customer problems.
- Plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance customers’ expectations and company’s objectives.
- To collaborate effectively with customers to create attractive sales floor displays and make sure that company product is prominently displayed.
- Understanding shelf placement strategies and in-store displays to market a product and maximize exposure to customers.
- Controlling stock levels based on forecasts for the season.
- Analyzing every aspect of bestsellers (for example, the bestselling price points, colours or styles) and ensuring that they reach their full potential.
- Planning product ranges and preparing sales and stock plans in conjunction with buyers.
- Maintaining a comprehensive library of appropriate data.
- Planning budgets and presenting sales forecasts and figures for new ranges.
- Gathering information on customers’ reactions to products.
- Analyzing the previous season’s sales and reporting on the current season’s lines.
- Maximize customer interest and sales levels by displaying products appropriately.
- Produce layout plans for stores and maintain store shelves and inventory.
- Monitor stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes & clear outs.
- Maintaining awareness of competitors’ performance.
- Monitoring slow sellers and taking action to reduce prices or set promotions as necessary.
- SSCE or OND
- Must have experience in sales or supermarket/grocery business.
- Computer knowledge is a plus
- Preferably a female between the age of 23-30 years
- Must stay around Ajah – Sangotedo axis of Lagos
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Latest merchandizing trends and best practices.
Application Closing Date
16th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position/location applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Address Ajah, Lagos
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5