Our Client is a leading global renewable energy solutions company that has been operating in Nigeria since 2009, which is driven by innovative Information Technology company that focused on distribution of HIGH quality I.T products to their customers.
Our Client’s business is based on achieving long-term client satisfaction through high quality products and installations with warranty to ensure value for money spent. Our Client parade a team of experienced Engineers to attend to the needs of their customers and to ensure customer satisfaction 24/7.
1. Sales/Marketing Manager
• Manages the day to day marketing activities of the organization and long term marketing strategy for the company.
• Manages all marketing activities within the marketing department of the company.
• Follow up on client proposals, contracts and any further documentation, according to the Unit procedures.
• Develops the marketing strategy in line with the company objectives.
• Oversees the company’s marketing budget.
• Follow up on new business relationships; generate and negotiate new income.
• Manage and grow the customer database and service offerings
• Overall responsibility for brand management & corporate identity.
• Make presentations to prospective customers and negotiate contracts.
• Coordinates marketing campaigns with sales activities.
• Accomplishes business development activities by researching & developing marketing opportunities & plans
• Implementing sales plans and managing subordinate staffs.
• Lead and schedule weekly/or monthly sales meeting within the department.
• Ensure correct usage of CRM and other sales application.
• Train & ensure adherence to sales process.
• Collaborate with IT on sales technology initiatives.
• Reports directly to the Head of Operations or CEO/Managing Director.
Key Skills/Competencies Required:
• Good Sales and Marketing skills.
• Strong Leadership Managerial skills.
• Strong Influencing and Negotiation skills.
• Good Organizational & Planning skills.
• Good Human Relations skills.
• Good Presentation & Communication (written and oral) skills.
• Strong Analytical and Reasoning skills
• Presentable and Personable.
• Hardworking, Persistent & Dependable.
• Comfortable working with targets.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to steer up learning & development on subordinates.
• Ability to deliver under less supervision.
• Customer focused and results driven.
Educational/ Professional Qualifications:
• Minimum of a Higher National Diploma/ BSc. In Marketing or any related discipline
• Member of Institute of Sales & Marketing Management (ISMN), MBA or member of Chartered Institute of Marketing and other Relevant professional membership would be desirable.
Experience and Training:
• Approximately 5 – 7 years relevant working experience
• IT industry experience would be an added advantage but not a must.
• Some experience in marketing, selling and dealing with customers is required.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Qualified and interested applicants who met the above requirements, skills and experience are required to apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applying for as subject of your email
Closing date: February 15, 2023.
- Salary Offer 200,000+
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10