Our client, a Logistics and procurement company is seeking to employ an experienced SALES EXECUTIVE who will be able to communicate effectively with potential and existing clients, build strong business relationships and consistently follow up on clients to achieve sales targets.
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME (Target Oriented)
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities
- Set up meetings with existing and potential customers
- Prepare and deliver presentations on company’s services
- Meet planned sales targets
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counselling, and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and services.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our services.
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies
- Negotiate and close deals as well as handling customers’ complaints and objections
- SC/HND in Marketing or any related field
- 3-5 years of experience as a Sales Executive or in similar role
- Courier/Logistics experience is an added advantage
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess great interpersonal skills
- Must be highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Must possess strong negotiation and numerical skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to Recruitment@talentsandskills.net