Our client, a reputable fast moving consumer goods company in Agro product is recruiting to fill the vacant position of a BRAND SALES ACTIVATION OFFICER to improve the company’s overall sales performance.
• The main function of the Sales Personnel is to sell products using solid arguments to prospective customers, maintain positive business relationships to ensure future sales and meet pre-determined Sales target.
• Build relationships with local retailers, and making sure that our products are a core part of their success
• Take responsibility for managing volume, distribution, fixture visibility, and promotional execution activity.
• Develop and maintain sales promotional materials
• Negotiate with clients and follow up on sales activities
• Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person
• Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships
• Participate in sales events
• Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Meet and exceed sales targets
• Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
• Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers
Experience & Behaviors
• Selling skills essential
• Planning and prioritizing – including time management
• Communication and Rapport building skills
• Experience of working to work to targets
• Exhibits a “can-do” attitude and a willingness to take on significant challenges
• Demonstrates perseverance and resilience in the pursuit of goals
• Demonstrates a sense of passion, enjoyment and pride about their work
• Displays responsible and ethical behavior towards customers, suppliers and others in the organization
• Independent and Pro-active individual who can work alone with minimal supervision
• Minimum of an SSCE qualification.
• At least 2 years Field Sales Experience
HOW TO APPLY
Candidate should visit www.talentsandskills.net and SEND CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the SUBJECT TITLE.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Address Ikeja Lagos
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5