Our Client, a corporate business sales company that is involved in selling all types of office furniture, IT products (HP, etc), complete range of Stationery products and retail space is seeking to employ a qualified and well experienced RETAIL/CORPORATE SALES MANAGER, with experience in IT, STATIONERY & FURNITURE.
We require an experienced candidate who knows about Corporate & Retail business and can manage the daily affairs of stocks & sales of the store as well as attend to corporate sales. He should be responsible all by himself to take care of everything all by himself and related to the following responsibilities stated below.
- Should have IT Products knowledge – HP experience is a must – Hardware
- Controlling Retail sales and day-to-day operations in the store
- Ensuring Proper display of products at all times
- Invoicing & ensuring despatch of customer goods
- Organizing special promotions, displays and events
- Multi-tasking experience with the ability to handle pressure
- Staff attendance checks
- Customer Handling and Responding to customer complaints
- Handling & Managing Corporate Sales, NGO’s with their requirements as per their standard and giving proformas, following up and closing sales on a daily basis
- Go out when necessary to tap the corporate market by daily sales calls, visits & follow ups
- Approaching new institutions and filling of Tenders and doing necessary follow ups to ensure we get order.
- Carry out customer profiling, understanding their needs, their market requirements and creating selling proposition in order to expand the existing customer base
- Honest & Hardworking, Energetic & Aggressive
- Team Leader with strong leadership skills
- Inventory Management
- Reporting on a daily basis
- Closing sales leads & proper follow up for cold/hot deals with proper database keeping
- Decent Communication Skills – Has to know Microsoft Excel, Word & Power-point properly and speak, read & write English properly
- Man Management & on-the-job-training to other local staff for better product knowledge
- Tracks competition closely (Range, pricing, offers, promotions) and suggests necessary action to ensure that our store remains ahead of competition at all time
- Any other work related to the above business.
Qualifications: Graduate, IT Hardware Sales background – HP products experience
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Industry, Function: Retail & Corporate Sales Manager – Sales, Business Development
Experience required: Minimum 7 – 8 years in similar functions
Soft Skills requirement: Should be result oriented. Should have excellent communication & negotiation skills. Should have good analytical thinking & team management qualities
How To Apply
Candidate should visit www.talentsandskills.net using the JOB ROLE as the subject.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Address Abuja
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10