PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
VirtualHSE is dedicated to providing Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) services to industrial, commercial and manufacturing businesses, financial institutions and the legal community. VirtualHSE works with organizations, companies, and corporations to assess HSE risk, occupational exposures, workplace injuries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- We are looking for an organized and driven Personal Assistant to work with the Director.
- As a personal assistant, you will help with a variety of management tasks such as scheduling, organizing, and completing or facilitating work for the Director.
- The ideal candidate for this position is a self-starter who can work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist MD in conducting daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, & annual reviews of tasks and correspondences;
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments;
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements for local and international trips;
- Keep and maintain accurate records of paper and electronic correspondences on behalf of the MD;
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies;
- Confident and able to work with own initiative and with limited supervision;
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers, and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers, etc;
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests;
- Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings between her and his direct reports and the committees and groups to which she is a member;
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Must be resident in Anambra or environs
- Candidate must possess minimum of a HND/B.Sc
- Degree in related disciplines Is an added advantage.
- Must have minimum of 1 years’ experience in offering executive support as a PA, EA or a Secretary;
- Must be adept in the use of Microsoft Office and Google Suite;
- Must have verbal and written articulacy, professional discretion, efficiency, well-developed time management and strong organizational skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09018793997 for inquiries.