Operations Assistant Recruitment in a leading Logistics & Procurement Company
We are a procurement and logistics service provider, we offer freight forwarding services to various companies who are industry leaders in Pharmaceutical, manufacturing, Oil & Gas, etc.
Position Title: Operations Assistant
Location: Ilupeju, Ikeja, Ikorodu, Agbara
Job Type: Permanent
To ensure that Operations related activity in your care are carried out effectively.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Supervise the delivery of containers in client’s premises
• Monitor safety standards on truck used for deliveries
• Collect way bills for invoicing and ensure timely delivery
• Send daily report of day’s activity to team lead
• Manage activities within your purview without unnecessary escalation
• Attend to all request from clients with respect to TDO’s, Waybills and any other complaints or enquires.
• Supervise all Container Empty returns
• Provide team lead with Inward / Outward Traffic reports within your purview
• 0-3 years cognate experience desirable.
• National Diploma or its equivalent ONLY
• Must have basic excel skills
• Proximity to job location is key (Ikorodu / Ilupeju / Ikeja / Agbara)
Skills and Competencies
You are good fit for this role if you have;
• Excellent customer service orientation
• High level of integrity
• You’re able to work in a multi-cultural environment
Benefits & Compensation
• Competive base pay
• Beautiful working environment
• Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
• Oh, and a chance to Win by Righteousness!
Suitable and interested candidates should forward CV and applications to email@example.com using the Position and Location as the subject of the mail.
Please note that application closes November 30, 2019
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Address Lagos
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5