Job Title: Marketing and Sales Coordinator
Our client is a leading brand in food processing and established in 2015 with a mission is to create safe, high quality, attractive, convenient and nutritious food products.
The role is responsible for managing the Marketing and Sales function with the following key accountabilities:
- Develop and implement a monthly sales plan/ go-to market strategies aimed at unlocking and achieving agreed sales target
- Plan and coordinate the effective role out of the marketing and sales structure; identify and map customers in line with Company requirements and organize a selling system including, routes, call frequencies, customer cards, sales quota boards and train sales reps to service these customers.
- Implement wholesale structure which will identify, map, route and manage suitable third party wholesalers who will create supply points and distribute to the balance of the customer base; adapt an attitude where these partners are part of the re-distribution arm and are compensated on the activities they perform in the market, that they will have volume objectives and be required to maintain adequate stock levels at all times.
- Implement a daily and weekly planning and performance review schedules to monitor the departments performance and find opportunities for improvement
- Responsible for communicating projected sales volumes daily in a concise report.
- Responsible for preparing a monthly sales financial budget and managing expenses and operating costs accordingly.
- Ensure the proper use, management and maintenance of all Company assets.
- Responsible for the development of your sales teams; identifying both high and low performers and actively finding solutions to improving the value and performance of all team members.
- Coordinate with other functions including logistics, warehousing, finance etc to ensure excellent delivery of customer expectations and demands.
- Organize brand promotion, drive brand development and market activation
- Support achievement of set sales targets through
– Market development;
– Overseeing all marketing, advertising and promotional activities;
– Identifying and Unlocking potentials in emerging markets;
- Provide financial analysis of impact of product development activities
- Advise and provide management team with sales & marketing expertise for the overall performance;
- Communicate with target audiences and manage client relationships.
- Work closely with company appointed distributors and effectively manage distribution network.
- Stay abreast of the 360-marketing activities of both local and international competitors
- Any other related tasks as may be assigned by Management.
MINIMUM EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
The successful candidate should have held a substantive sales and marketing position in a manufacturing and FMCG company and have the following minimum qualifications;
A good first degree/HND is required.
An MBA will be an added advantage.
Consolidated experience in Sales & Distribution, Category management and related functions preferably within the private FMCG sector.
You should also have strong interpersonal skills
Extremely self-motivated, coupled with a proven track record
Proven track record of effective People Management and knowledge of how to coach others and develop skills.
Method of Application:
If you believe you are suitable for the above description and possess the right skills to success; kindly send your CV and cover letter of intention to: email@example.com
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5