- Conduct and co-ordinate recruitment of new employees.
- Maintaining and ensuring all employee files are up to date and properly kept.
- Identifying and overcoming areas of concern with employees to maximise employee morale and motivation.
- Maintaining good and reliable filing system for all company’s correspondence
- Co-ordinating human resource support duties such as training and development functions, staff welfare, staff health management, pension etc.
- Procuring & distributing necessary equipments, stationery and office tools as required or needed.
- Supervising auxiliary staff such as administrative assistants, office assistants, cleaners and guards.
- Planning and co-ordinating the daily facility management of the organisation.
- Supervising the effective management of payroll system.
- Co-ordinating the dissemination of human resource policies and programs to employees.
- Undertaking administrative duties to support the HR Manager in the delivery of a health and safety culture within the organisation.
- Co-ordinating the provision of statistical information and maintaining records on training undertaken.
- Planning leave administration for all staff by keeping records, writing leave letters and ensuring the leave roster is updated.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Good Communication and Organizational Skills
- Leadership and analytical Skills
- Feedback & Reporting skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- Reading and Writing skills
- Ability to show confidentiality in company matters.
- Self-starter and self-motivated individual.
- Ability to communicate in good spoken English.
- Detail-oriented and well-organised.
- HND/ Bachelor degree, preferably in Management & Administration
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in the Human Resources / Administration department or related field
- Knowledge of employment legislation in all key human resource areas will be an added advantage
HOW TO APPLY:
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5