An operations head is a key part of a management team and oversees high-level HR duties, such as attracting talent and setting training standards and hiring procedures. They also analyze and improve organizational processes, and work to improve quality, productivity and efficiency.
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- A good bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration or another related financial discipline.
- 5-7+ yrs of continuous experience in handling commercial & international procurement for a medium to large recognized organization ideally in an ICT or FMCG industry.
- Accurate accounting/ finance skills
- Salary: Very attractive and Negotiable (With added benefits.)
How To Apply
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Address Ikeja Lagos
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10