Our Client, a leading E-Commerce, Retail, and Distribution company in the ICT industry with a team of highly creative individuals is seeking to employ a qualified Group Human resource Manager.
The Group HR Manager maintains a steady flow of information and help between all workers, from the top to the bottom. This position primarily exists to support the implementation of a progressive Human Resource Department.
- Prepare paperwork, schedule, and facilitate smooth new hire onboarding process, coordinating with cross-functional departments to deliver an exceptional first-day experience
- Handle all administrative tasks for onboarding, new hire orientation, and exit interviews, including entering data into HR information systems and auditing for accuracy and compliance
- Provide an effective and dedicated HR advisory service to employees in relation to absence and health issues, conduct and capability, grievance matters, organizational change, and all other employee-relations matters
- Be the primary backup for payroll processing, including; bi-weekly and semi-monthly updates to employee files, bonus/incentive pay, tracking vacation/sick pay, importing expense reimbursements, inputting exceptions, hourly employee validations, and benefit changes
- Assist in the communication, interpretation, and upkeep of employee handbook, employee directory, and organizational chart, and contributes to the development of policies
Qualifications /Technical/Professional Experience:
- B.sc in Human Resource Management or other related fields.
- Human resource experience in the public or private sector including but not limited to experience in public administration, business administration, finance.
- 10 – 15 years working experience in Human Resource Department
- Additional HR professional certification is a must
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness
- Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude and thorough knowledge of HR procedures and policies
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, HRIS systems, and comfortable learning new technology systems as needed
- Knowledge of HR federal laws and regulations
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 10-20