WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING GROUP HEAD, HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER!!
Our Client, a leading E-Commerce, Retail, and Distribution company in the ICT industry with a team of highly creative individuals is seeking to employ a GROUP HEAD HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER.
- The Group Head HR will drive the definition and implementation of HR strategies to identify, attract, select, hire, and retain the best talent to meet the manpower needs of the Group.
- He/ She will oversee and ensure efficient management of human capital to build a highly-skilled, motivated and engaged workforce to support the achievement of the Group’s strategic objectives.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Champion the articulation and development of Group HR strategy in alignment with the group’s corporate strategy, business goals and objectives
- Ensure adherence to Group-wide HR policies in alignment with leading practices and regulatory provisions
- Define strategies and plans for executive recruitment, career management, executive compensation and leadership development for senior executives across the subsidiaries
- Collaborate with the executive management at the Group level to communicate the culture and values, while maintaining a strong focus on employee morale and ultimately talent retention in the subsidiaries
Qualifications and Experience
The candidate is expected to have the following qualifications/ competences amongst others:
- First degree or it’s equivalent in any discipline
- A postgraduate degree in human resource management will be an added advantage
- Professional qualification/ certification in HR Management e.g. Global Professional in HR (GPHR), Senior Professional in HR (SPHR), Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM), Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) etc.
- Minimum of twenty 15 years of relevant experience of which at least ten (10), must have been at an executive management level / C-level in a conglomerate
- In-depth understanding and hands-on experience in HR strategy articulation and implementation
- A deep appreciation of local and global industry human resource management best practices
- Excellent knowledge of relevant employment legislation and regulations
- Strong leadership and people management skills, including the ability to manage and cross-cultural teams effectively.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified Candidate should visit www.talentsandskills.net to apply
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 10-20