Key Results This position is being established to play a lead role in the ongoing development and promotion of business in the South Island region.
Strategic Management and Business Development
- Creating a team environment where staff are motivated and co-ordinated in identifying,
Pursuing and winning new business.
- Identifying information sources for business growth and developing ‘centres of influence’ through the building of relationships and networks.
- Be up to date with the various market conditions, activity and sources of market intelligence within the property industry.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities that either expand on current business or have the potential to generate new revenue streams.
- Analyse and evaluate these opportunities from a strategic and financial perspective.
- Provide high level client interface and assist staff as necessary with building secure relationships
- Ensure that a database of perspective new business opportunities is maintained and nurtured
- Together with senior managers is able to prepare and write bids for tenders and/or proposals that place in the primary position to win business.
- Undertake property consulting project activities as required.
- Provide input into strategic direction through earning and commanding the respect of both peers and sub-ordinates.
Internal Management and Responsibilities
- To become knowledgeable, although not necessarily expert, in each of the sectors that promotes in order to add strategic direction and tactical value to staff
- Building excellent staff culture and client relationships, through leadership, by example and strong interpersonal skills.
- Cultivate high levels of staff retention by creating a challenging, stimulating and exciting work environment which encourages optimal individual and team performance, career development and through maintaining and attracting high caliber resources.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual business plan and budget by providing input into expenses, revenue projections and resourcing requirements
- Monitoring of team performance against budget and developing strategies to ensure bottom line projections are met and preferably exceeded.
- Monitor financial performance for operating profitability and maximizing profit through a high level of productivity and effective management of all aspects of client projects.
- Responsible for the quality, timeliness and presentation of work and ensuring a high degree of professionalism is maintained
- Responsible for the pricing of all work within delegated levels
- Identifying training requirements to ensure staff have the necessary skills to do the job
- Ensure the completion of performance assessments as per performance management framework.
- Active input into the management team including identifying forward resourcing requirements.
- Identifying and recommending improvements to operating processes and systems to enhance efficiency and/or customer service.
- Ensuring that team housekeeping issues such as; invoicing, debt collection, timesheets forwarded, etc are all completed in a timely fashion.
- Ensuring that all activities are completed in accordance with the company’s legal responsibilities as well as being consistent with its policies and procedures.
- MSc Preferably
• First Generation Universities/Polytechnics Preferably
• Good team leading and Building Orientation
• At least 7 years experience
• Computer Proficiency
• Multi-tasking skills
• Ability to build strong team membership
How To Apply
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Address Ikeja Lagos
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10