Kimberly Ryan – Our client, a well established waste management firm trading in hazardous waste and industrial cleaning for both the Oil and Gas and non-Oil and Gas sectors in Nigeria and East Africa. Our Client is looking for qualified applicants to fill the vacant position below:
General Manager (Innovation & Opportunity)
- Create business development and innovation strategies to clearly articulate the value of the company’s services, differentiating the company from competitors
- Research and remain up-to-date on market trends and competitor offerings
- Exceed opportunity projections, and build a solid pipeline of business opportunities
- Plan, direct and coordinate the efforts of the Opportunity team toward the accomplishment of company’s business objectives
- Deliver technical presentations to key stakeholders
- Develop strong relationships with Clients and Regulators.
- Partner with operation and commercial teams, participating in bid proposals, quote development, and negotiations.
- Develop and monitor targets and KPls to evaluate success, provide detailed and accurate opportunity forecast and facilitate a culture of accountability and performance
- Coach and mentor the opportunity team on business development processes and methodology.
- At least 5-10 years of experience selling fully engineered solutions in Environmental Management or developing businesses in Oil & Gas sector.
- Fluency in English and any other international language is an added advantage
- Engineering background is a major asset but strong understanding of financial analysis as it relates to sales and marketing strategies and decision making is a necessity.
- Proven track record of success in growing business within an organization
- Excellent communication, team building, coaching and motivational skills, and willingness and ability to travel 20-30% of his time may be required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5