Funds Manager / Treasury Unit At Cititrust Development Partners Limited
Cititrust Development Partners Limited (a member of Cititrust Holdings Plc) is a financial institution with a vision to be one of the leading Investment company in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Funds Manager / Treasury Unit
Principal responsibilities of this individual will include amongst others:
- Treasury management
- Coordinate and provide Detailed information to aid management’s decisions on funds utilization and alignment with existing funds structure
- Act as a liaison between the various units such as Loan booking/Credit Risk management, Business Heads/Branch Heads, Customer Service Head, Head of Operations etc.
- Develop a system to track all Funds under management, Maturing funds notification, Match funds based on tenor and rates
- Ensure Improved service delivery to all stakeholders within the Group.
- Oversee the Treasury management committee and ensure these aligns with all Group’s directives.
- Goal oriented
- Strong Team player
- Dynamic and flexible
- Ability to hold under pressure etc.
- Salary is very Attractive
- HMO, Leave Allowance, Pension & 13th month inclusive.
Application Closing Date
27th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title & Location” as the subject of the mail. (i.e Funds Manager / Treasury Unit, Lagos).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Candidates must be resident in locations of job application.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Click the Apply now button to send your application
- Salary Offer Attractive
- Address Lagos
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5