Electrical Supervisor Job at Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited
Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited is a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical engineering services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Electrical Supervisor
Job Location: Lagos
- Effective solutions specified particular weight related to employment status of employees.
- Schedule, assign, plan and supervise electrical shop personnel performance on different electrical projects.
- Plan and prepare work and equipment usage schedules.
- Develop electrical expenditures priority and equipment and appliance maintenance procedures.
- Develop electrical material and labour forecasts.
- Train and inform employees about new work procedures.
- Provide information on modification on work policies, safety regulations, electrical codes and specifications.
- Review future buildings plans and inspect new buildings to ensure compliance with current electrical codes and maintenance
- Inspect new-fangled construction along with remodels.
- Support Electrical Engineers in design needs.
- Schedules, assigns, plans, and monitors the work of electrical shop personnel performing a variety of electrical projects.
- Plans and develops work schedules, equipment usage schedules, priority of electrical expenditures, and procedures for equipment and appliance maintenance.
- Reviews plans for future buildings, and inspects new buildings to ensure compatibility with existing electrical codes and maintenance standards.
- Prepares material and labour estimates.
- Monitors the acquisition and use of materials.
- Maintains time, payroll, work order, material, equipment, and other electrical shop records, and submits reports.
- Trains or informs employees of new work methods or procedures, changes in safety regulations, work policies, electrical codes and standards, and the like.
- Ensures budgeting guidelines are met; prioritizes shop expenditures to stay within budget and assists in preparation of capital and operations budgets.
- Interprets University and department policies to assigned personnel and enforces safety regulations and adherence to proper codes and standards.
- Inspects new construction and remodels.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering and other related courses
- Adopt knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental Management (HSE)
- Relative experience in the electrical field
- Familiarity with electrical systems, tools, equipment, codes and safety procedures.
- Proficiency in computer software program such as Microsoft Office, AUTO-CAD, and Solid works.
- Troubleshooting skills, familiarity with hazard and safety precautions.
- Attention to detail
- Communication proficiency
- Ability to work under pressure
- Critical Thinking
- Defining problems
- Time Management
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in PDF format to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Due to the volume of application received please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Salary Offer Attractive
- Experience Level Junior