Our client is an indigenous company that is into providing alternative power solutions such as UPS, inverter, solar panels, inverter batteries and electrical products of high premium. The company is a manufactures representative in Nigeria, are in need of young energetic people for our electrical unit.
Location – Ikeja, Lagos
Employment type – full time
- OND electrical/electronic engineering from any institution
- Minimum of 1-2 years sales experience in electrical and lighting industry a must
- Strong knowledge of the property development and construction industry a must
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional ability to meet and exceed sales target
- Self motivated and a goal getter
- Identify potential customers and on-board them
- Maintain sales records as well as meeting and exceeding sales targets
- To grow sales revenue for the product range in line with company budget
- Provide weekly and monthly sales reports for assigned territories
- Prospect for new businesses and opportunities
- Achieve growth by hitting sales targets and successfully managing available resources
- Build and promote strong, long lasting customer relations by partnering and understanding their needs in terms of marketing and sell out support.
- Keep management informed about competition, pricing new product launch and other such activities.