Our Client, a fast-growing restaurant and food outlet with a wide array of menus ranging from the African dishes to continental cuisine served deliciously to her amiable customers is looking to hire an E-Commerce Manager who will be responsible for overseeing and managing the E-Commerce department of a company with a significant online presence. The suitable candidate will handle decision-making for the website, social media accounts and online advertising. They will also be responsible for research and development of new online marketing strategies.
• Develop and execute strategies to bring in prospect accounts and grow existing accounts to meet overall company plan and goals.
• Communicating product developments to prospective clients and old customers
• Overseeing the development of marketing literature and advertising
• Cultivate and maintain productive relationships with our customers to expand our reach with the account.
• Own brand integrity online, monitoring and enforcing policies across retailers
• Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and a/b testing and reporting
• Develop and implement an E-commerce strategy to improve website performance
• Work with developers to improve website speed
• Work with the marketing team to improve quality and traffic acquisition
• Maintain current knowledge of industry trends, opportunities, channels, products, and competitors to be a trusted business advisor to accounts
• Represent us at networking events, conferences and in-person meetings with accounts
• Present the company and its products at an online and in-person meeting
• Managing account and vendor relationship on day to day activity.
• Solve issues and conduct activities based on SOPs and escalate any urgent or repeating problems to help the team identify a solution.
• Build and analyze reports to help decision making.
• Liaising with various internal teams to drive process improvement and operational excellence.
• At least 4-5years of proven work experience as an E-Commerce Manager, Social Media Executive or similar role, 2years of which must have been in the Restaurant/Hospitality industry
• Similar experience with an E-Commerce business in Nigeria
• Operational knowledge of techniques required for market research and analysis.
• Sound knowledge of website management and E-Commerce usability.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications, MS Access and others.
• Expert written and verbal communication
• A strong grasp of modern technology and social media is essential
• An expert understanding of spreadsheets, databases, financial analysis, website design, search engine optimization, and e-marketing strategy will be key to fulfilling the many functions of the job
• A high level of professionalism
• Have hands-on experience with E-Commerce site and operations.
• Entrepreneurial, optimistic and can work independently with minimal supervision.
• Passionate about providing solutions and solving issues in an ambiguous environment.
• Enjoy creating simple process for complex problems.
• Track record of delivering results in a highly ambiguous environment.
• Startup or entrepreneurial experience.
HOW TO APPLY: Qualified candidates should Send there Resume to Hr@talentsandskills.net copying email@example.com and using the position as subject of the mail.
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5