Director Of Origination – Global Capital Markets At East Century Capital
East Century Capital is a global family office serving a private investor whose portfolio companies include middle market companies throughout Africa, Latin America, Europe and East Asia. Headquartered in Hong Kong, East Century is a partnership among a culturally diverse group of senior institutional investment professionals with established track records of success.
With a global footprint of more than 300 professionals in over 40 countries and strong relationships and mandates from buy-side investors, East Century is well positioned to execute strategies to create value for its portfolio companies.
Director of Origination – Global Capital Markets
We are currently seeking a professional to develop / originate new growth & capital raising mandates throughout Africa. Extensive knowledge of African markets and experience in one of the following targeted sectors is preferred:
- Financial Services (Banking, Insurance, Micro-Credit),
- Real Estate Development,
- Mining, Logistics,
- Consumer goods.
The following investment segments are in particularly strong demand from our institutional investor base:
- Growth Equity
- Re-capitalizations (Buy-outs, distressed situations)
- Venture Equity
- Debt Capital including structured credit (esoteric and new asset classes)
- The Director of Origination is expected to present high quality deal flow to the Hong Kong sales teams by facilitating introductions with senior decision makers at companies seeking to raise capital or sell.
- Compensation is structured as a percentage (%) of revenues resulting from originated transactions (both advisory and success fees). There is no fixed compensation. Certain expenses are reimbursed for established origination directors.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? CLICK HERE to Apply
- Salary Offer Attractive
- Address lagos
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5