Design Plumbing Engineer Recruitment at Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited
Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited is a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical engineering services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Design Plumbing Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for candidate that is able to work in a fast-paced multi-discipline team environment responsible for designing building systems and producing construction documentation for commercial, residential, mixed-use, and institutional projects.
- We are looking for a highly motivated Project Plumbing Engineer to be part of our company and responsible for ensuring the safety and accurate record and disbursement of materials on site, oversee the design and implementation of plumbing engineering systems, ranging from waste disposal systems to water systems.
- In this role, you will usually be responsible for managing and staying within the project’s budget. You may work on projects for use in a wide variety of buildings, such as healthcare facilities, commercial businesses, and government organizations.
- In your role as a plumbing engineer, you will handle all aspects of the design process, which can include analysing the building, performing design calculations, and choosing the appropriate plumbing system and equipment for installation.
- You will then prepare all associated marketing materials and schematics to present your proposal to clients. Your other job duties may involve drafting technical documentation like project drawings and design amendments, overseeing personnel assigned to the project, and providing training and mentoring to junior engineering staff.
- As a plumbing engineer, you could also be responsible for performing quality assurance reviews on projects, evaluating all technician drawings, and providing assistance on client requests for information (RFIs).
Roles & Responsibilities
- Development of system design calculations and selection of equipment for use in building
- Preparation of detailed design documents.
- Specification writing/editing.
- Code compliance research.
- Coordinating work with other disciplines.
- Site survey to determine and document existing conditions.
- Providing construction administration services.
- Excellent technical design skills in order to map out the logistics for plumbing systems.
- Advanced knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software programs
- Creativity to design systems for buildings that have unique layouts.
- Strong attention to detail to create technical drawings or work instructions.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills in order to present your work to clients, combined with organizational skills, the ability to plan, balance and prioritize work.
- Collaborate with project managers, other engineers, architects and interior designers.
- Leadership is also a strong attribute to have since you’ll oversee the work of junior staff, manage project timelines, and supervise vendor contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.sc) in mechanical engineering or architectural engineering.
- Associate’s degree if you have relevant design work experience.
- Certificate in Plumbing Design program
- Our ideal Candidates must possess the following;
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field is preferred.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, MS Office.
- LEED certification/experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with codes, standards and design guidelines.
- Excellent work ethic and attitude.
- Good communication and time management skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in PDF format to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Due to the volume of application received please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Salary Offer Attractive
- Address Lagos
- Experience Level Senior