Our Client, a reputable auditing firm is seeking to employ a Chartered Accountant as an Associate Partner.
The Associate Partner – Audit and Assurance works as part of an audit team or takes responsibility for running the audit, working directly with the client and senior assurance team members. The Associate Partner – Audit and Assurance manages the audit team and supervises the audit process to ensure the high quality of our audits.
- Assisting in building up new and existing Audit clients
- Managing the flow of Audit work within the accountancy practice
- Promoting the full range of services, the practice offers
- Assessing the training needs of more junior members of staff
- Managing a team of fully and part qualified accountants
- Reporting directly to Partners and working with them to develop processes and efficiencies within the practice, as well as developing the strategy for the growth of the Audit department.
- Graduates from Finance / Economics / Accounting
- Candidate must hold any of ACA/ACCA/CTA/ICAN qualified, practicing certificate.
- Must have a strong background in accountancy practice with a developed career to at least Senior Manager level, or more of a direct fit at Associate Director, Partner Designate / Partner or Director level.
- Experience in 4-7 accounting will be considered a strong advantage
- Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English will be considered as advantage
- High level of motivation and drive to start a career in professional services
- Self-motivated, positive attitude
- Willingness to learn and desire to exceed expectations
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidate should visit www.talentsandskills.com to apply.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Address 12B OLUMOROTI JAYESIMI GBAGADA LAGOS
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10