URGENT HIRING OF A CATEGORY MANAGER!!!
Our Client, a leading E-Commerce, Retail, and Distribution company in the ICT industry with a team of highly creative individuals is seeking to employ a CATEGORY MANAGER.
The job holder is responsible for pricing and overall promotion of a product category to maximize consumer appeal while ensuring customer relationship is upheld. The end goal is to increase sales, the profitability of the business and to drive sustainable growth.
• Increase Customer Database (Corporate Accounts/Channel & Non-Channel)
• Work with the established monthly sales target by selling assigned products individually and by engaging the front-end category team
• Develop strategies (Long and short term) for a sell out of products in assigned categories using all the available channels – sales, e-commerce, marketing, retail stores.
• Review sales performance of the sales team and of key accounts and, escalate performance to the sales team accordingly with aim to improve poor performing accounts.
• Provide sales support for products in assigned categories
• Professionally aid customers in making an informed choice of products to purchase using superior product knowledge of assigned category
• Identify underperforming/dormant accounts and revive them by having strategic physical and virtual meetings/communications with the customers
• Ensure that all products are well distributed across all material centers based on info from sales data
• Source for products per request based on projections
• Carry out a daily performance review of assigned products categories
• Monitor the daily sell out tracker of products in assigned categories
• Carry out market/competition survey to ensure that products are priced rightly before purchase
• Track and identify factors provoking the slow-movement of products in categories and respond accordingly
• Recommend aged/dead products for the sales incentive scheme which should be well programmed and implemented by you
• Proven 5 -7 years’ experience as a category manager or similar role
• Solid knowledge of category management, marketing, and sales principles
• Good understanding of data analysis and forecasting methods
• Proficient in MS Office
• An analytical mind with a strategic ability
• Excellent communication and people skills
• BSc/BA in business administration, marketing, or related field
HOW TO APPLY;
Qualified candidates should visit www.talentsandskills.net to register.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10