- Analyze business-wide performance based on contributions by regions, brand, and partners
- Business improvement of existing and new database and reporting modules
- Lead operational review process by developing detailed operational review reports, scheduling operational review meeting and presenting data to the leadership team
- Prepare and distribute monthly sales target for the field team
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities as relates to data collection and analysis
- Compile, process, analyze and provide insight on all sales and marketing data
- Completed university degree in any Science discipline
- 7-10 years’ experience, of which 2-3 years must be as a BDM in a pharmaceutical company
- Proven track record of sales success and managing a sales team.
- A high degree of comfort with analytics, numbers and the capability to draw decisions based on both intuition and data.
- Ability to work in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner
- Ability to adapt to new challenges in a dynamic and fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects
- Ability to prioritize deliverables, KPS’s and meet demanding deadlines
- Proficiency in PowerPoint a must
- Fluency in English
- Able to work with little or no supervision
- Meticulous with attention to details
- Presentable and Personable
- Candidates must have good communication and presentation skills and be result oriented.
- Team player, creative, positive, ambitious.
- Salary Offer 234
- Address The Professional Place 12B, Olumoroti Street, Gbagada Phase2, Gbagada, Lagos
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10