Our client is the foremost one stop shop for every office need, be it stationery, lighting or furniture – all conveniently located in one spacious address in one of the most central locations in Abuja is looking to recruit a Highly productive Business Development Manager to join their team.
Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, IT knowledge relating in computers and other hardware’s and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
- Honest & Hardworking, Energetic & Aggressive
• Multi-tasking experience with the ability to handle and work under pressure
• Strong leadership skills
• Reporting on a daily basis to the Director of the company
• Ensuring & following up company documentation to be up-to-date
• Invoicing and ensuring deliveries to Clients in an orderly manner
• Tap the Potential Clients by Daily sales calls, visits & daily follow ups as per the visit plan
• Bringing in New customers every month
• Inventory Management
• Developing quotes and proposals for clients and writing business proposals
• Identifying requirements for Corporates, NGOs and converting into sales.
• Approaching & building relations with Governments sectors and completing Tenders, meeting submission deadlines and doing necessary follow ups to ensure we get order.
• Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones
• Key Account Management
• Closing sales leads & proper follow up for cold/hot deals
• Proper database maintaining and reporting weekly basis
• Decent Communication Skills – Has to know Microsoft Excel, Word & Power-point properly and speak, read & write English properly
• Analyzing sales figures and forecasting future sales.
• Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
• Sending regular emails and mailers to clients
- Tracks competition closely and suggest necessary action to ensure we are ahead of our competitors at all time.
• Experienced BDM with contacts in NGOS, Corporates, Private & Public Sector.
• Work with no supervision
• Graduate, IT background is mandatory
• Must be located in Abuja, Nigeria
• Minimum 4 – 5 years in similar functions
• Should be result oriented.
• Should have excellent communication & negotiation skills.
• Should have good analytical thinking & team management qualities
How To Apply
Send CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Address Abuja
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10