Our client, a logistic and procurement company is seeking an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME (Target Oriented)
- Formulates marketing strategies in conjunction with CEO, with responsibility to implement.
- Identifies and generates prospects through marketing strategies that focus on potential customers in target markets.
- Consistently tracks the development of marketing strategies and their performance in order to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
- Develops and manages marketing and advertising content for all channels.
- Tracks industry market intelligence with respect to market development, service, competitive activity, customers, etc.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique value proposition.
- Generate qualified leads via pre-existing relationships, cold calls, face to face meetings, and other means as appropriate
- Represent company at networking events/meetings to promote the company’s products and services.
- Develops and presents relevant business proposals. Penetrate specific markets within established timeframes
- Develops and maintains relationships with clients.
- Develop sales forecasts with probability percentages and pipeline status updates
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Develop proposals that speak to clients needs, concerns, and objectives while maintaining company profitability.
- Assess wins and losses to impact future selling strategies
- Excellent targeting and prospecting skills within the procurement and logistics industry
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience, as a Business Development Manager.
- B.sc in Marketing or any related field.
- Courier/Logistic industry experience is an advantage
- Proven ability to establish profitable relationships with decision makers at companies and organizations.
- Outstanding presentation and relationship building skills.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Ability to meet target and ready to learn
- Official sales car
- Commission based on profit margin on every new business.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates should send CV to email@example.com