Back End Developer At Africa Prudential Plc
A leading Registrar, Investor Services & Business Support Solutions provider with close to 5 decades’ top-class experience in the Nigerian Capital Market
We are a leading share registration service provider in Nigeria. We specialise in qualitative, customer-friendly service delivery for corporate organizations. We have over 30 years of share registration experience in the Nigerian Capital Market. These had afforded us opportunities to participate in various offers, including IPO, Right Issue, Debenture, State and Federal Government Bonds, etc.
Title: Back End Developer
Need a back-end developer to join a team on a project to reshape Africa for a 3 month contract
- 3 – 5 years experience in software development
- Version control using git
- Containerisation using docker.
- .net core identity server
- Restful web service development
- Experienced using stored procedures.
- Logging and tracing in .net core
- PostgreSQL, Mongodb and Database normalization skills
If interested, please send your CV to email@example.com or refer a friend.