Our Client, a dynamic organization registered in Nigeria to provide transportation services through vehicle hire and leasing is looking to employ an Accounts Officer who will assist the Accounts Manager in managing the company accounts, receivables and stock management.
- Assisting in data entry of accounts and cash and expenditure flow.
- Invoicing, receivables management and following up with the client on payment.
- Updating and maintaining the Company Assets Register.
- Assisting in the management of company accounts.
- Assisting in the analysis of Company’s monthly expenditure.
- Responsible for the analysis of cash flow.
- Inventory / Stock Management.
- Handle liaisons with tax authorities, company auditors and relevant bank officers.
- Provide necessary reports on reconciliation of accounts and ledgers.
- Assisting in processing vendors’ payments and management.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Good Communication and Organizational Skills
- Leadership and analytical Skills
- Feedback & Reporting skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- Reading and Writing skills
- HND/Bachelor degree, preferably in Business Accounting , Accountancy and Management Administration
- Minimum of 2years experience in Accounts department or related field
- Invoicing experience and knowledge of ERP Systems will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of tax laws and statutory provisions affecting invoices.
How To Apply
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5