Our Client, one of Nigeria’s leading online marketplace which is a one-stop shop for all IT needs with a retail customer base that continues to grow exponentially and an excellent track record in the before and after sales of PCs, Laptops, Printers, Mobile phones amongst others, is seeking to employ an Accountant who will be in charge of accounting for receivables and account reconciliations, preparing accounts and tax returns and controlling income and expenditures.
• Data entry of accounts and cash and expenditure flow.
• Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans and financial statements
• Administering payroll and auditing financial information.
• Invoicing, receivables management and following up with the client on payment.
• Updating and maintaining the Company Assets Register.
• Assisting in the management of company accounts.
• Assisting in the analysis of Company’s monthly expenditure.
• Responsible for the analysis of cash flow.
• Inventory / Stock Management.
• Preparing accounts and tax returns
• Handle liaisons with tax authorities, company auditors and relevant bank officers.
• Provide necessary reports on reconciliation of accounts and ledgers.
• Perform other duties as required.
• Good Communication and Organizational Skills
• Leadership and analytical Skills
• Feedback & Reporting skills
• Microsoft Office skills
• Reading and Writing skills
• HND/Bachelor degree, preferably in Accounting, Accountancy and Management Administration
• Minimum of 3 years experience in Accounts department
• Knowledge of ERP Systems is an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY: Qualified candidates should visit www.talentsandskills.net and send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org copying email@example.com with subject as stated above.
- Address LAGOS
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5