About The Company:
Our client is a five-star hotel in Abuja. They are very proud of their reputation by maintaining high standard quality in the hospitality industry consistently improving their sales and after sales services and offering the better price always for excellence within and outside the industry.
• Manage all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
• Develop the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
• Co-ordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
• Oversee the company’s marketing budget.
• Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
• Plan and implement promotional campaigns. • Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
• Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
• Prepare online and print marketing campaigns.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
• 5-6 years experience as a Marketing Manager.
• Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
• Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication.
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Interested candidates should apply on www.talentsandskills.net on or before 31st August, 2017.
Career LevelExperienced Professional (Non-Managerial)
INDUSTRYBanking, Insurance/Financial Services