About The Company:
Our client is a five-star hotel in Abuja. They are very proud of their reputation by maintaining high standard quality in the hospitality industry consistently improving their sales and after sales services and offering the better price always for excellence within and outside the industry.
• Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
• Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance.
• Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures.
• Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
• Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
• Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
• 5-6 years experience as an ICT Manager.
• Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
• Expertise in data centre management and data governance.
• Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
• Ability to manage personnel.
Interested candidates should apply on www.talentsandskills.net on or before 31st August, 2017.
Career LevelExperienced Professional (Non-Managerial)