About The Company:
Our client is a five-star hotel in Abuja. They are very proud of their reputation by maintaining high standard quality in the hospitality industry consistently improving their sales and after sales services and offering the better price always for excellence within and outside the industry.
Front Desk Manager
• Ensure front desk is tidy and has all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and informative leaflets).
• Train, supervise and support office staff, including receptionists, security guards and call center agents.
• Schedule shifts.
• Ensure timely and accurate customer service.
• Handle complaints and specific customers requests.
• Troubleshoot emergencies.
• Monitor stock and order office supplies.
• Ensure proper mail distribution.
• Prepare and monitor office budget.
• Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines
• Thorough knowledge of customer service, office management and basic bookkeeping procedures.
• Proficiency in English (oral and written).
• Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word.
• Excellent communication and people skills.
• Good organizational and multitasking abilities.
Interested candidates should apply on www.talentsandskills.net on or before 31st August, 2017.
Career LevelManager (Staff Supervisor/Head of Department)
INDUSTRYRestaurants & Drinking Establishments