About The Company:
Our client is a five-star hotel in Abuja. They are very proud of their reputation by maintaining high standard quality in the hospitality industry consistently improving their sales and after sales services and offering the better price always for excellence within and outside the industry.
• Produce and analyse all financial information, such as monthly profit and loss accounts.
• Maximise revenue.
• Ensure that accurate accounting records are kept of the income and expenditure of the business.
• Provide information to management to assist in forecasting and budgeting.
• Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
• Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
• Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
• 5-8 years of combined accounting and finance experience.
• Advanced degree in Accounting.
• Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
• Experience with creating financial statements.
• Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process.
• Excellent accounting software user and administration skills.
Interested candidates should apply on www.talentsandskills.net on or before 31st August, 2017.
Career LevelManager (Staff Supervisor/Head of Department)
Experience8 Years +