About The Company:
Our client is a five-star hotel in Abuja. They are very proud of their reputation by maintaining high standard quality in the hospitality industry consistently improving their sales and after sales services and offering the better price always for excellence within and outside the industry.
• Responsible for cleanliness, orderliness and appearance of the entire Hotel.
• Ensure that rooms are made as per company standard.
• Prepare Annual Housekeeping Budget.
• Maintain par stock of guest supplies, cleaning supplies, linen and uniform.
• Organize inventories with Accounts and General Store for linen, uniform and fixed assets.
• Pay particular attention while organizing pest eradication activities.
• Develop and implement Housekeeping systems and procedures
• Prepare reports for management information.
• Assist Purchase department in selecting suppliers for items related to Housekeeping.
• Plan, control and supervise Horticultural activities.
• Attending and resolving guest complaints.
• Verification of supplies consignments.
5-6 years experience as a Executive Housekeeper.
• Expert in managing budgets and accounts.
• Ability to deal with guests.
• Good communication skills.
• Good trainer and effective training skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
Interested candidates should apply on www.talentsandskills.net on or before 31st August, 2017.
Career LevelExperienced Professional (Non-Managerial)
INDUSTRYRestaurants & Drinking Establishments