About the company:
Our client is a global real estate brand, specializing in providing a premium service through exceptional marketing and professionalism in the upper quartile of the market.
With its origins in the UK some few years ago it has since expanded to include countries such as South Africa, Dubai, Mauritius, West Africa, Malta and Thailand. With over 300 offices globally and an ever expanding network of real estate professionals, our client has become one of the world’s largest and most prestigious real estate networks.
If you believe you are a champion and possess relevance skills and competencies to work in a high standard and challenging environment, then read on.
Job Title: Business Development & Sales Manager.
Reports to: Assistant Vice President
The purpose of this role is to develop business development strategies or leads for effective sales and marketing, source and develop business relationships with both old and new clients and generate increase in the inflow of the company’s revenue.
- Develop the corporate aspect of the business.
- Generate sales leads, follow up with leads and track sales progress
- Visit potential customers to prospect for new business
- Introduce new mandates within our target areas and public sector.
- Source and develop business relationships with cooperatives, Developers, etc with expected sales targets.
- Close sale deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Prepare offer letters, making rapid accurate cost calculations and providing clients with quotations
- Inspecting of properties with prospective clients
- Check inventory and constantly update list of properties for sale
- Review own sales performance and aim to meet or exceed targets
- Direct the hiring, training, or performance evaluations of marketing or sales staff and oversee their daily activities.
- Ensure monthly submission of vendor reports monthly.
- Ensure status reports every month to buyers is submitted promptly.
- Coordinate documentation processes.
- Coaching and mentoring of subordinate staff for better performance
- Identify and monitor current and potential customers, using business intelligence tools.
- Knowledge of the Real Estate Market.
- Ensure workflow process within team is adhered to.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Educational/ Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any related discipline
- Relevant professional membership in Marketing or possession of a MBA would be desirable.
Experience & Training:
- Minimum of 5 -7years business development experience in real estate, 3 of which must be as a manager
- Past experience with Real estate marketing, E-marketing, lead nurturing and marketing communication.
- Proficient with Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint and presentation.
- Must be a certified project manager
Key Skills/Competencies Required:
- Good Presentation skills (PowerPoint, branding)
- Closing Skills.
- Motivation for sales.
- Good Communication skills (written, spoken, appearance)
- Prospecting skills and sales planning.
- Analytical Competence
- Negotiating skills.
- High standards of ethics, integrity
- Excellent selling skills and the art of closing a sale.
- Excellent customer relationship etiquettes.
- Excellent time management skills
- Presentable and Personable.
- Hardworking, Persistent & Dependable.
- Comfortable working with targets.
- Ability to deliver under pressure.
- Customer focused and results driven.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Introduction of new projects
- Complaint free CRM
- Low level of client exit
- Turnaround time for project transactions
- Management of customer database update daily.
- Level of new revenue and sales generated for the company by effective marketing campaigns in each month/period.
- Level of new projects introduced to clients.
- Constant monitoring of marketing campaigns to generate new revenue.
- Number of new customers brought in through individual marketing efforts.
- Growth in number of new customers per month/year.
- Be able to work effectively with a team.
Closing Date: September 12, 2016
Method of Application: All suitably qualified candidates are to apply online at www.talentsandskills.net
Career LevelManager (Staff Supervisor/Head of Department)